Friday, February 20, 2009

the assassin..

It's like you're expecting to be shot... You already imagined the scenario.... The person who will blow.... The pain you will feel... The gracious way to stop the blood from falling.... but then again, when the moment arrived, you see everything you imagined, you can't help but think, am I still dreaming? The thing is, you felt the pain, it cuts deep, worst than what you imagined. Bulshit, the dream has come true... I was shot.

I'm in pain.

I'm in shock.

There's so many things I wanted to say, but I decided to shut up.

Threw one question.

Received a painful answer.

Looked up.

Composed myself.

Mind and heart both shaking.

Shut up until I cleared my mind.

Then, I'll talk. Words that I know will save me from so much shame that I am feeling now.

But, only one thing I'm sure now. The pain is unbearable.

It's not the pain of the bullet, but the fact that the person really did shoot me.

I know I don't like the person, but at the back of my mind, I was still hoping for a positive, civil, and fair judgment.

Well, I should have learned my lesson. Life is never fair.

Sigh.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...........

Painful!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma