Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shopaholic Moment

For sure, many people now heard that the book Confessions of a Shopaholic is now a movie. Great! What's greater is that Nuffnang is now running a contest for shopaholic girls out there... and now beat this, Nuffnang is giving away a limited Gucci bag to the blogger with best shopaholic entry.... Yupyup, a Gucci bag. Fun? No, it' FABULOUS.

Hahaha, I am so excited for the Nuffnangers and I know they sure gonna like this contest. So, for you out there who wants to join the contest, please refer to this link and who knows, you might be the fabulous owner of this Gucci bag.

http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/blog/2009/02/05/my-shopaholic-confession-contest/

Good luck everybody!!!!





No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma