Last Saturday, I read in a magazine that Tuesday will be my lucky day and since then I'm so excited for Tuesday... and so here's the story.
Tuesday morning, I woke up around 10am, an hour earlier than usual.... The moment I opened my eyes I knew and felt it's gonna be my lucky day. Then, I decided to play some slots since it's my lucky day! haha.
After taking my bath, I dried my hair and felt like ironing it to have a super extra straight hair. I don't usually iron my hair on my own well come to think of it I never did, so I was like how many minutes will it take for this hair iron to heat up.... After a while, I tried it on my hair and it's not yet hot so I looked at it closely and saw the red button isn't on so I tried to fix it and voila I heard something popped or something and damn I felt my left thumb react from the excessive heat and as usual I screamed out loud. For crying out loud I don't want my hands to be burned noh! Gosh, I panicked and thought I will be electrocuted or something so I immediately took the plug out.
1. Lucky thing I'm naturally maarte that I didn't hold the hair iron with the whole of my hands or else I got my left palm all-burned up....eew! Now, I just have a little burn on my left thumb.
Before I went to play slots I had my lunch out first.... I saw this spicy-pork and mushroom on the menu and that's just about it, keyword spicy, so I ordered it. I was really excited to eat and when the food finally came, gosh it didn't taste good, at least not for me.
2. Lucky thing I had my favorite coke and at least that completed my lunch.
So, there I reached my destination, Manong Guard greeted me the usual "looking great today!" while inspecting my bag. I went straight to my favorite game - the Village People Party, the machine that I usually play in was not available that time so I settled for the other Village People Party machine..... hay the ending, I went out empty-handed, only money for my fare left. gosh!
3. Lucky thing, my atm card was with my sister and because of that I still have some moolah! Plus, I enjoyed the game, I still love those macho men after all....hahaha
On my way home, darn it was raining. I didn't have an umbrella because it's freaking hot when I left home. So there, I tried to keep my patience since I nearly reach the station.
4. Lucky thing, there's a good soul that offered me to share with his umbrella while crossing the street... coz the intersection was a little scary and I'm not really good at crossing streets, specially not during a freaking rain.
However, my destination is still two blocks away and the damn weather just didn't cooperate with me and actually poured more and more rain. The ending, I looked like I just took a shower, my clothes were dripping wet.
5. Lucky thing, when I reached home, there's no more rain and besides my clothes were already dry that time.
Hay. Lucky Tuesday huh? Whatever.
Delightful New Treats from Brooklyn's New York Pizza's Coming this Mothers Day - Brooklyn's New York Pizza is coming up with four (4) new mouthwatering dishes that's sure to invigorate our tastebuds - this Mothers Day, May 14, 2017. R...
1 month ago