Thursday, May 14, 2009

heartless.....

I've always believed that Kris Allen would be the next American Idol winner, and after his performance last night via the angsty song Heartless...oh gosh he's fierce, he's heartless and he's ready to win it!!! hahaha I hope America would vote for him...

Hay. The song has been my last song syndrome since last night... So here's a video from google...




Woah his performance is really amazing and bold, yeah performing a Kanye West's song is really something....hahaha

Now, the phrase is just stuck in my mind, "how could you be so heartless?" hmmmm yeah right how could you?

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma