Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the balance of everything

This very minute, I am very happy. That shall do it for me. But.....

I used to be the type who's contented being just happy. However, as I'm turning more mature, I realized, happiness is not everything. It shall not and will never stop there.

I am no longer a kid to be perfectly alright when given a candy bar.

Now, I know, to achieve the nirvana, I shall accomplish every stage. I should not be complacent finishing one area coz there's a lot more to achieve. Temporary happiness will never be enough as it shall be a long-time happiness.

Yes there's no shortcut and I think I'm ready to take the next step. Hay. Aja aja!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma