Friday, May 22, 2009

kris allen wins...

I know I'm kinda late as everyone's talking about the finale of American Idol since yesterday.... Sadly, I wasn't able to watch it yesterday as I was out the whole day.... but come on Kris Allen won...and that's just about enough. Yey! Kris Allen won! haha.

I will not be able to talk about the finale nor their showdown because I wasn't able to watch either.yeah I know loser me. I was able to watch Adam's and Kris' versions of Boundaries though and I just think the song really fits Kris's voice. I was rooting for Kris but I also think Adam really rocks specially his outfits and the nice hairdo. hahaha.

So, that's it I blog just to tell I was happy about the result of AI this year. I know this entry sucks, but whatever. hahaha may be it's the hangover.

Congrats to Kris Allen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the guy really deserves the title


========

i hope you drop by my site too!


=)
thanks!

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma