Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Christmas....

It's Christmas once more, my most favorite time of the year!!! I'm such a kid at heart, I love Christmas spirit, I love giving gifts, I love receiving gifts, I love Christmas parties, I love the festivities...and most of all, yeah right it so happened that it's my birthday as well....

Two more days and it's Christmas, I'm so excited to have a short vacation, it means rest. finally! I need that, I think. It's not that I am complaining or some thing, because I swear I love what I'm doing. It's just that I need a break, I need to sleep more. I need to bum around...hahaha

For next year, I still don't know my plans.... I'm starting to be attached and I don't know what are the consequences I have to face.

Let's not think about tomorrow, Im the type of person who thinks of today more than anything else.... I believe that it's the secret to be happy. So, enjoy the holidays, have a Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday to me!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma