Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sam is back!!! Woohoo!

Sam Oh is back on radio!!!!! Woohoo, Yey! Yey! Yey!

I haven't listen to the radio these past few days until last Monday, my sister told me that Sam is back on air at 99.5 rt... and I said, "di nga?"

So I listened and yes oh yes it's my favorite Sam Oh, talking on the radio and I must say she's funny as ever!

I am just so happy that she's back and happier because she's on a better time slot 9:00am-12:00nn so I have the chance to listen to her everyday!

That's it! I am just rejoicing that finally I have reason to listen to radio again....

3 comments:

Mr. Wilson said...

Sam who?..milby? he's a criminal for me..heheh..happy blogging..

camille said...

It's Sam Oh... come on.. Who's Sam Milby by the way? Jowk! hehehhee

Blogger Boys said...

Hi friend......nice blog and good content,feel free to visit me at Disney Cruise Vacation

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma