Okay, it's been proven, that I am an avid follower of Survivor Philippines....and now, the end is near approaching, only 3 left, and later it will be the Final 2, the question now is WHO WILL BE THE FIRST PINOY SOLE SURVIVOR?
Rob won the immunity challenge last time, and for the very last time he was able to redeem himself from such shame of being "ampaw".... He won, and it's up to him if who will be the other one on the most coveted Final 2 spots.
I don't like Rob, admittedly he's annoying sometimes, specially when he starts his yabang mode, and he's super annoying whenever he's among the first ones to lose in the challenge..because look at his built???
However, if we will look closely Rob is one person in the island that stayed true to his words...
1. He never betrayed Kiko, even if he's the prime suspect in Kiko's mind.
2. He stayed true to the Naak alliance.
3. When everyone's being paranoid and confused to whom will they trust, he chose JC to be his solid alliance.
> when he noticed Kaye is starting to move against JC, he warned JC and then Kaye was out.
> same as Nanay Zita... in fairness, it was Nanay Zita who first said that he'll vote out JC so that's why as a true friend, Rob told JC and Nanay Zita was out. It was nobody's fault it's like what goes around comes around. Nanay Zita wanted JC out then JC decided to vote out Nanay Zita. It's just that JC is stronger in terms of alliance.
4. Cris was a traitor so he agreed with JC to vote out Cris.
Now, the very last question is will he remain true until the end? Will he choose JC in the final 2 despite the fact that JC is very strong?
However, JC, undeniably has been the most consistent castaway in every challenges and he's loyal as well.
But, his loyalty and competitiveness have cons as well.
1. Jace will surely not vote for him to be the first sole survivor, thinking JC is the reason why he's out.
2. Kaye and Nanay Zita will not vote for him as well thinking nilaglag sila ni JC
3. Marlon will not give his vote to JC as well, thinking "masyado na syang pinagpala"
4. Coach Veronica will be most likely think Rob is more deserving since he's the dark horse of the game.
Ending? People who will vote for JC are:
1. Kiko - thinking Rob was a traitor
2. Cris - he just hate ampaw
3. Cha - wala lang, hahaha
Sigh. All of the things I said here were just my own speculations and opinions. I like JC to win but I think Rob is deserving of the title as well giving him the credits of very wise tactics and being a loyal and trustworthy person. Hay whatever, it doesn't matter if it's JC or Rob, just please not Charisse.
I am darn excited for the finals this Friday.....
Delightful New Treats from Brooklyn's New York Pizza's Coming this Mothers Day - Brooklyn's New York Pizza is coming up with four (4) new mouthwatering dishes that's sure to invigorate our tastebuds - this Mothers Day, May 14, 2017. R...
1 month ago