Friday, September 12, 2008

feu at krispy kreme

Just a while ago, I was craving for something sweet and since Krispy kreme is just near the area, I decided I want to eat donut, that simple..... haha.

As I was deciding what flavors to choose, this special donuts surprised me and voila instantly caught my attention............

Yeah right, that's FEU's Tamaraw logo.... Cute cute cute.... Okay, I know FEU lost yesterday, but who knows we might go all the way to the championship, huh? hahaha just assuming here, it may look hard to achieve that, but hey everything's possible, let's just wait.


GO FIGHT GREEN AND GOLD!!!!


Hahaha. Yeah right I sound so fanatic here, but in truth not really, it's just that it's so cute to have that special FEU donut from Krispy Kreme..... how I wish there's one special FEU havaianas too... haha :)


Of course I did buy it!!!!


No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma