Thursday, September 11, 2008

wordcamp moment

It's been a tiring weekend for me, haven't had enough sleep.... I miss sleeping. haha. I really do, I want to sleep very badly. hay like this minute? hahaha, wish some more camille!

Anyway, Nuffnang joined the Wordcamp event last Saturday, like the whole day! As I've said, it's tiring not physically though, since we just sit there answered questions about NN and I had to host the trivia contest infront of the bloggers, but it's more tiring emotionally because my mind kept on thinking that I want to sleep! Please please can I sleep? haha. that's the thing.

Hmm, I wanted to come up with the entry about the event but I just did write about it on our blog, so just click this

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma