Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rain's Love Song

This entry is about my ultimate crush - Rain. All my friends know that I really like him since Full House. He' very adorable, and the moment he smiles, oh gosh everyone could just melt. I love him period. haha And now he's back, with his new music video, it's really really nice, plus the song is beautiful as well... However, what excites me the most is the fact that Ha Ji Won (another favorite for me) is Rain's leading lady in this music video.... Hala! They look good together and I wish they could do a series or a movie together. Oh well, enough of this here's the video. Enjoy!



Rain is damn gorgeous... Ha Ji Won is pretty.... Therefore they should have a movie together haha.

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma