Monday, November 3, 2008

HKDL totally rocks!!!

Hey hey hey, have you seen the cute ad below my post?!!! Oh my GOSH, I have Hongkong Disneyland ad.... and I say YEY!!!!

Yey yey yey!!!! Alright, I'm acting like a child here but who cares? I'm still a kid you know? I've always been a fan of cartoons, I love Mickey Mouse and I love Donald Duck, I love Disney characters..... all of them! That's why I am so happy that I am now one of the bloggers who carry the HKDL ad. That's what you call AWESOME!!!

Disneyland is totally the happiest place on earth, not just for kids but for everybody. Now, could I just spend my birthday at HKDL? hahahaha....

Please see the ad below and click it... click click click people!!! You'll love it! It's so amazing, you'll feel, you're in Disneyland.

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma