Wednesday, November 5, 2008

it's the time of the year

It feels like it's just yesterday that I was so eager and determined to complete the stickers on my Starbucks Card for the 2008 Starbucks Planner and now it's ON again.... The card is now available for the Starbucks-enthusiast to complete.... and yes you guess it right, I'm game for the challenge and I have 2 stickers now hahaha. Good news is there's only 16 spaces to be filled unlike the previous years which requires 24 stickers.... so that makes it easier this time around, specially the special flavor side... :)

No matter what others say that the Starbucks Planner is now becoming "the generic planner", I don't care, all I care is that I want the planner, whether or not everybody has it.

By the way, time flies really fast. I feel it very much.

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma