Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Memorable Event

I am personally happy with the outcome of the very first movie premiere of Nuffnang Philippines via the movie Burn After Reading.


I was all excited and happy at the same time that finally we pull it over. Yeah! Thanks to the support of Nuffnangers whom Im very giddy to meet as well. Next, I was thankful to the people whose very helpful to this project most especially Charles, Mark, even Fitz, and the funny and equally kind Lorna, also Ampe. Also to Viva, and Robinsons Movieworld people who made all this possible.


(Charles, Me, Fitz and Mark - all smiles kame))

(With a Nuffnanger)




(with Sir Jay, Nuffnang's Chairman)



Anyway, I wanted to have a detailed post here but I already did that on Nuffnang website so I'll just give the link:

It was truly a memorable night and I know this is just the beginning because there are more events coming for the bloggers. :)

3 comments:

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Hi Camille, ikaw pala yun nasa registration. Nice meeting you... =)

camille said...

Thank you... Ikaw din Badet!!

LJDiaz said...

Nice meeting you too camille!

see ya sa next event

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma