Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Masarap Makihalo...specially this Summer

I’m like GSM Blue that is perfectly mix with mango juice who is like my friend Nicollette. I am the strong type in our barkada and she’s the sweet type - comedienne.

Together, we can use each other’s key points to achieve something. Like, I remember, during our thesis, we were partners, and during those times we were serious in doing the paper works but at the same time we had time for fun specially when we were drinking GSM Blue.



We believe that life is perfect with a good mixture like GSM Blue: Masarap Makihalo specially this summer.

No comments:

My Blog List

popsugar

some k-pop

link to Survivor Philippines fan site

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
what goes around, comes around

what goes around comes back around

karma